City, town and village /Employment

Whether you've lived in the UK your whole life or you've just decided to move there, it's important to get familiar with your rights and obligations as a worker. We'll tell you everything you need to know about the necessary procedures to work and retire in the UK.

Applying for a National Insurance Number (NIN)

If you are planning to work in the UK, you’ll be required to get a National Insurance Number (NIN). Learn the benefits of NIN and how to obtain yours here.