City, town and village /Travel

Calendar of U.K. bank holidays in 2022

Start planning for next year’s vacations and long weekends thanks to this calendar of U.K. bank holidays in 2022.

Learn how to apply for a new passport, or renew your previous one

The UK passport is the official ID that every UK national needs in order to be authorized to travel abroad and to enter the country. Find out how to obtain it.

What documentation do you need to travel to the USA?

If you wish to travel to the US for tourism, that is, for a trip of less than 90 days, this is what you'll need to take care of.

Get your British passport urgently

If you're traveling soon and cannot wait 10 weeks to get your passport, we explain you the procedure to get it urgently and avoid any further delay.